Saturday, April 29, 2006

No mood to write

I am having not much mood to write of late. What would you folks like me to blog about? But then again, maybe it should not be about what people like to read about. It should be more about what I would like to write about.

Many thoughts are running in the mind, but perhaps writing about these thoughts may not be the best outlet of expression. Nobody seems to have indicated the ability to read through my lines.

Meantime, I shall just find a trivia subject to blog about. If I continue to fail to find the mood to write, we might see a vacation message on this blog soon.

***

This test seems to be quite popular among my circle of fellow bloggers. Pinkie and JY have done this test. I might as well do it for the fun of it. Who's the Capricorn?

Your True Love Is a Capricorn

Why you'll love a Capricorn:

Hard working and driven, a Capricorn will work overtime to win your heart.
Be prepared to get wined and dined, even once you're convince that your Capricorn is the one!

Why a Capricorn will love you:

You don't rush things. You know it will take a while for a Capricorn to trust you, and you can wait.
Social and outgoing, you can introduce normally shy Capricorn to a great circle of friends.

6 comments:

mistipurple said...

.."Nobody seems to have indicated the ability to read through my lines.."
darn, i wish i knew how to. you're a great friend to me and others, and i somewhat feel bad for not being able to understand you well enough.

oceanskies79 said...

Hi Misti: How are you?

Whatever it is, I thank you for seeking to understand. Thanks for coming by despite your tight schedules. I appreciate your presence.

mistipurple said...

i am moving as best as i can. that is to be expected and i have accepted the pace. we have an extra staff to relieve the present, but we're all in it together. they understand, thank goodness. i think, most of all, they know i care, and it's the best i can do for everyone, besides myself.

mistipurple said...

my computer is laggy, or blogger.com is, anyway, i wanted to add, take good care of yourself okay? take life a little easier, it is tough enough on its own. enjoy your day, do what you like, seek, but not too hard. you will get your answers when it's time, and if you don't, it's still okay, cos, nobody gets all the answers anyway! hugs!

ray ray winston said...

i'm still hoping you'll do an audiopost so i can hear your music.

:-)

unless you did that already and i missed it. peace.

mistipurple said...

hope you will post tonight and always! don't want to see your 'vacation message' any time soon. i enjoy reading you, whatever you post. :)