Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Cats Galore



If you were to have the chance to cross the Cavenagh Bridge that stretches across a part of the Singapore River, you may have noticed the sculptures of a family of Kuchinta cats. If I am not wrong, Kuchinta (meaning "love cat") is the smallest domestic cat in the world.

For some reasons unknown to me, the sculptures of the cats seem to draw the company of real cats. Now, if these cats are not enough, look below for a test. The test told me that my ideal pet is a cat. Actually, I prefer dogs a little more to cats.

Your Ideal Pet is a Cat

You're both aloof, introverted, and moody.
And your friends secretly wish that you were declawed!



The test says that I am "aloof, introverted and moody". Well, if this is the case, be my friend, but at your risk!

3 comments:

Simple American said...

I would rather have a dog. I like my fish, but I get all wet when I pet them.

Goldilocks said...

LOVE them, cats! so LOVELY! =P

Jane said...

I love cats..no matter what my ideal pet should be!
BTW, you're tagged!