Friday, July 14, 2006

Test for 14 Jul 06

I am too mentally tired to blog much. Taking a test like this seems to be easier on me than to come up with something original to write about. I think I might have done this test before, but there is no harm trying it again.

Coincidentally, my MBTI profile suggests that I have a preference for Introversion, Intuition, Feeling and Judgement.

It says that I will make great photographer?

You Are An INFJ

The Protector

You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.
Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.
You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.
You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them.

You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.

4 comments:

Simple American said...

I think you are good photographer.

Hope you get some rest.

mistipurple said...

we are all mentally tired, don't worry. on top of it, many of us have stomach problems. lol, not that i'm saying you should.

Hilda said...

Hey PY! When I took the official Myers-Briggs test I got the exact same type as you: INFJ. My report says that we are good at education, arts, or ministry (because of the intuition(N) and feeling(F)). It also says that if we have technical interests we'd be good at science too. Lastly it says we should take care to not get smothered by a routine job. Do you find your job routine?

Best wishes to you on your exam. Try to do something each day which relaxes you a little bit that way you will shine instead of being too nervous. I know you can do great!

oceanskies79 said...

Hi SA: Thanks for the compliments.

Misti: I miss you. Hope you are fine. I am cheering for you here.

Hilda: It's very nice to have you here. Thank you for your words of encouragement.

My job isn't considered routine. I quite like the fair amount of autonomy that I have over my work. Yet, at the back of my mind, I wonder if I am missing out on the opportunities to develop my other interests.