Sunday, August 20, 2006

The extreme?

You Are 10% Extrovert, 90% Introvert

You avoid people at all costs
You aren't one for social interaction
And you limit your interaction to a select few
Thank God for self checkout!


If I were to see you on the streets and I don't do anything more than to nod to acknowledge that I have seen you, it is not that I don't like you. I just need a large personal space.

As you please, you may love me or hate me, for my strong need for personal space. I guess I could not help but acknowledge that some folks find me distant and hard-to-know. I can't please everyone, so I shall just stay true to myself.

4 comments:

dreaming-neko said...

i know a close friend like this too!
but you blog alot for an introvert :P

oceanskies79 said...

Dreaming Neko: Maybe you could take it that I don't enjoy expressing myself verbally, so I write about my thoughts and feelings. So presto, I blog a lot.

Simple American said...

I'm happy with just a wave. Sometimes if I have a purpose in mind I do hate to bump into someone that deters my from my focus. Or worse, makes me forget my task.

oceanskies79 said...

SA: Exactly. Not that I hate to bump into someone, but somehow, I often find myself so caught up in my thoughts that I don't know how to respond to the external world.