Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Test for 12 Sep

I decided that I have to leave the office by 9.10 p.m.

I am feeling too tired. I had wanted to practise on the double bass after work tonight. But in the end, I didn't. I figured that it won't be productive with a drained mind. Playing music feels good when one's concentration is fully into it.

Had received a call from Mystic earlier, and it felt nice to know that a friend cares.

Anyway, this is the test that I tried a moment ago:

Your Personality Cluster is Introverted Feeling

You are:

Tolerant, flexible, and open to new ideas.
A stickler for integrity and authenticity.
Passionate about causes, beliefs, or politics.
Likely to have many "best friends" from many walks of life

2 comments:

mistipurple said...

can try a low multi-vitamin? meaning, not high dosage. i am taking a multi vit with ginseng. it helps me alot. but have to trial error a bit because some ginseng types gives me diarrhoea. i can pass you mine the next time you hop by. i got mine from the doc. but it is sold in some pharmacies too.

Simple American said...

I have never met you in person PY, but that personality test seems to fit my image of you spot on.

I hope you are feeling better. Try the vitamins as misti suggests. You may be missing something in your body chemistry. Take care of yourself.

Play your double bass well. :)