Monday, February 12, 2007

My Valentine's Date

According to the results of the tests below, I am a profession when it comes to romance. Perhaps I have been honing my skills and imagination very well after spending several months practising Keyper's Romance and Rondo?


You Are a Candy Heart

You're definitely a pro when it comes to romance - and you have great dating etiquette. Plus you probably smell and taste pretty darn good.



So it seems that according to the test, I am quite a sweet person? I shall be blessed to say that my dear Valentine's date should be looking forward to meet me on this coming Wednesday's evening.

Tall, dark and certainly handsome. The Valentine's date has a rich and warm, deep voice that is sure to move my heart and please my ears. I love the moments of joy and introspection that he brings me.

I wonder if I would be swaying to the 6/8 rhythms of the last movement Beethoven's Symphony No. 6 with him this coming Wednesday, or if I would be in for a mentally and physically demanding workout with him on the fourth movement of the same symphony? The outcome isn't exactly within my full control, but I shall look forward to the day.

I suppose my husband, my dear double bass so affectionately given a name by me, surely won't mind. He definitely is aware that for the past few days when I practised on him, I get this blissful sense of euphoria and high that beats eating the finest dark chocolates. Somehow, his voice has brought me to experience a nice inner sense of joy. That was all I needed to face a dark, overwhelming and painful world.

So if you have guessed it, my date for this Valentine is the double bass. There is orchestra rehearsal on 14 Feb 2007, so I will be meeting my boyfriend.

It looks like it would be a great challenge to take over its place in my heart. Who can lend me the space that I need, stay quiet when I ask, accept me totally without doubt, play music to please my ears, be there when I need, and yet just stay in the background when I don't? Best of all, doesn't expect anything more than I can give? Low-maintenance too.

You Would Choose Love

Money may buy a little happiness, but not the happiness of true love.
You rather have a true soulmate than a private jet.
And while many people may claim they would choose love too...
You're one of the few who would really do it.

1 comment: