Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Grass Green

I am feeling drained. It would be good if I can enjoy some relaxing moments please. Life feels uncertain for now, actually. I do hope it will be getting better.

All I want to do now is to retreat to my own world. Smell the fragrance of the grass. Life is nicer when it is simple.

You Are Grass Green

Down to earth and a bit of a hippie, you are very into nature and the outdoors.
You accept the world and people as they are. You don't try to change things.
You are also very comfortable with yourself, flaws and all.
Optimistic about the future, you feel like life is always getting better.

1 comment:

Simple American said...

I always want simple too. One of the reasons I use the name Simple America. I want the USA the founding fathers created without the slavery, but also without the unjust taxing and creation of the welfare slave.

Sorry to rant PY. Wish you sweet dreams. :)