Friday, April 13, 2007

My Travel Personality

Your Travel Personality Is: Easygoing


When you travel, you're looking for a lot of downtime. Vacations are your chance to recoup.
All you need is a scenic spot and plenty of time on your hands. You'll figure out the rest.
You're not one to make lots of plans when you travel. You just follow whatever path seems right.


Right up on my mind, here are some countries that I would like to travel about:

Singapore (my own country)
Scotland
Prague
Russia
Italy
Finland
Sweden
Macau
China

The scenic and heritage spots would be places top on my list that I would like to visit.

3 comments:

may said...

I want to go Sweden and Russia too. although what I dislike about travelling to Europe is the language difficulty, especially if you go out to the village areas where they don't speak English at all...

eastcoastlife said...

I would love to go backpacking in Europe. That's my dream. Spend months hopping from country to country....

Simple American said...

Where's Texas? *snif snif*