Thursday, August 23, 2007

PY's blogging personality

Thanks to Simple American for pointing me to this test. I did the test and below are the results.

I agree that I blog for myself because it has been therapeutic for me to blog.

Do you experience me as being confident and insightful in my blogging style?

What kind of post do you like to read on this blog?

I would like to hear from you.

Your Blogging Type is Confident and Insightful

You've got a ton of brain power, and you leverage it into brilliant blog.
Both creative and logical, you come up with amazing ideas and insights.
A total perfectionist, you find yourself revising and rewriting posts a lot of the time.
You blog for yourself - and you don't care how popular (or unpopular) your blog is!

2 comments:

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Nice results! I also took the test a few months ago! Boy! It sure is a neat test! And I kid you not! :)

AnitoKid at www.anitokid.blogspot.com

Simple American said...

I think this test is spot on. And that is why I like your blog too. You write exactly how you mean and the writing and photos are quite good.