Thursday, November 29, 2007

How do I?

How do I express my unique self?

How do I make good use of my natural abilities?

Your Life Path Number is 3

Your purpose in life is to express your unique self.

You are a creative and artistic person with an interesting view on life.
Witty and outgoing, you enjoy sharing your crazy ideas with anyone who will listen.
A total social butterfly, you're the life of any party.

In love, you inspire and enchant your partner. You are often an object of fantasy and desire.

While you are very talented, you sometimes lack the ambition to put your talents in play.
And while your wit carries you a long way, you occasionally use it to mask your true feelings.
Your natural abilities can bring you all the success in the world ... if you let them

3 comments:

mistipurple said...

hehehe social butterfly eh? flip flip flip..

eastcoastlife said...

How true! I agree with what it's said about you. You are a unique dying type of people in Singapore! And I bet you get hurt often by the lousy people in Singapore!

Be strong and you know I love you for who you are. I appreciate that you are always there for me. I know.

oceanskies79 said...

Misti: Do I look like a flipping social butterfly? *winks*

ECL: Thanks. I suppose you meant to give a compliment. I do feel hurt sometimes, but not because I have met lousy people. I tend to feel more hurt when I am misunderstood.

My pleasure to be there for my friends, including you.