Monday, December 31, 2007

Evaluating the year 2007

I am not in the mood for celebration, but I am thankful for the good things that have happened in the year 2007. I just wish I have more strength and wisdom to pull myself through the down times that year 2007 has left on me. Year 2008... I hope I get some guidance on what I can look forward to in my life. Life just looks blank for now.




You Had an Average Year



While you had some setbacks, your year also brought some good things.

All in all, things mostly evened out. That's just how life works.

Focus on what went well for you - and what you can improve.

A new year is a perfect reason to give yourself a fresh start!

4 comments:

may said...

I hope you find the guidance you seek :)

Happy New 2008, PY!

mistipurple said...

happy new year, peiyun!
i wish you good health and happiness this new year. may you find more answers this year.

Jammie J. said...

I wish you many blessings, health and wisdom for the new year. (hugs)

oceanskies79 said...

May: Thank you. I hope so too.

Mistipurple: How did you guess what I had wanted? Have a good year yourself.

Jammie: Thank you very much. I appreciate you blessings and wishes.