Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The shoe test

I have no idea what – means. Does anyone know of companies that are dedicated to helping the world, which could use some of my skills and talents?




You Are Clogs



You are a solid and down to earth person.

You seek – and almost always achieve – a really sound balance in your life.

You are stylish yet comfortable. Mellow but driven. Excited yet calm.

You are the perfect mesh of contradictions.

No matter what happens, you have the ability to stay well grounded in your life.

People know that they can truly depend on you.

You should live: In Europe

You should work: At a company dedicated to helping the world

4 comments:

mistipurple said...

we're both dependable clogs. let's start a company and help the world. :)

Simple American said...

I have no idea what that means. But I think you make the world a little better in your own way. :)

Thanks for the birthday greeting.

eastcoastlife said...

What's that? I can't even find the meaning in google! hehe....

You should work in Europe... you would love the lifestyle and art scene. People are nice too.

I'm exploring the island of Singapore for fun places to visit because of my work. I'm preparing for tourist boom. hehe....

Hey, you want to take up a tour guiding course?

oceanskies79 said...

Misti: I can consider your proposal.

Simple America: You are welcome for the greeting. Thanks for your compliments.

Eastcoastlife: It will be lovely to work in Europe.

A tour guiding course is something I have been considering. What are the desired skills and attributes of a successful tour guide?