Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Nutty test

You might have noticed that I have a liking for taking personality test. It could be due to an urge to better understand the unknown side of myself. I guess it is not the results that matter, but my responses to the results?

The test results here makes me seem more popular than I actually feel.




You Are A Peanut



You are popular, even with people who tend to have picky taste.

Kids love you, as do dogs. From rednecks to snobs, most people have a place for you in their hearts.

As popular as you are, there are some people who can't be near you.

Don't take it too personally. There's just a few people you rub the wrong way.

3 comments:

U.Lee said...

Hello Py, noticed your callsign and your mention of, "Peranakan.." and came by. Thats a beautiful building too.
I have Peranakan genes, still have few Nonya relatives in Singapore, Malacca and Penang, though haven't seen them long, long time.
Next trip back will go take a look at this building. Should be interesting see any of my ancestors smugglers or pirates, ha ha. Just kidding.
You stay easy, Py and have a nice day, UL.

dawn said...

Py, i'm a nut too. did you notice I always come to your blog to do all these personality tests? :-) Have a great weekend.

oceanskies79 said...

U Lee: Thank you for visiting this blog. Hope you would have a chance to visit the Peranakan Museum one day.

Dawn: Hope you've found the tests interesting. I didn't design them. I merely take the tests.