Monday, June 02, 2008

Belonging to the Suburbs

I know that I would prefer the suburbs before even doing this test. If I could, I would like a home nearby either Robertson Quay or Clarke Quay. This is so that I would be able to live just along the Singapore River, and enjoy the convenience of walking to some of my favourite places in Singapore whenever I would like.




You Should Live in the Suburbs



Like many people, you like the city - but you don't want to live in it.

For you, the suburbs is the perfect compromise.

You can enjoy the city as much as you want, but you have a quiet, safe neighborhood to come home to.

3 comments:

Doreen said...

me too me too! I prefer suburbs than in the city. So sick of the noise, pollution and all.

dawn said...

I'm definitely a country person. If I can, I want to move to a ranch.

oceanskies79 said...

Doreen and Dawn: Thank you for sharing with me your preferences.