Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fly away

I am feeling rather exhausted from the day even though I had a very early rest last night. This could be the signs that my body is still recuperating from the flu that had bugged me since last week.

I had done this test some time ago. I wish I could just simply fly away and live life at my own pace without having to keep up with the scheduled routines. Does anyone feel this way at times?




Your Personality at 35,000 Says...



Deep down, you prefer spending time alone to spending time with others. You enjoy thinking more than talking.

You are good with your place in the world. You are confident and comfortable with who you are.

Your gift is having a way with words. You know how to express yourself well.

You are inspired by what is possible. Real life is often too ordinary for you.

Your life has a lot of ups and downs, but things generally end up being pretty positive. It's one big emotional roller coaster, that's for certain.

3 comments:

mistipurple said...

drink more water, 100+, fruit juice. but not all at once of cos. :P

Doreen said...

Oh yes, definitely feel the same way. It would be good if we all can just do whatever we want and be care free.

You still recuperating? Must rest and drink more water ok?

oceanskies79 said...

Misti: Today I got myself a slice of papaya after reading one of your blog posts. I think I would need a bit more water.

Doreen: Carefree. Ah.
Yes, I think my body isn't as strong. Thanks for caring.