Friday, May 16, 2008

My Taste in Music

I like classical music way better than heavy metal, I don't know why. Somehow there are so many interesting aspects to listen to.

By the way, I will be getting tickets for the Singapore Symphony Orchestra's 2008/ 09 concert season. While I don't necessary enjoy every single concert by the SSO, it is worth making time to listen to our very own Symphony Orchestra with the hope that I would be pleasantly treated to some beautiful musical moments. Furthermore, I like classical music performed live because certain sounds that truly inspire the human soul just don't sound well in recordings.

Meantime, I hope to feel better from a flu. It's making my mind feel heavy and the nose blocked such the doctor gave me a day of medical leave from work. I wish for good health. May good health be with you too.



What Your Taste in Music Says About You



Your musical tastes are reflective and complex.

You are intellectual to the point of being cerebral.

You are very open to new experiences, and even more open to new ideas and theories.

Wisdom and personal accomplishment are important to you.

You are naturally sophisticated. You are drawn to art, especially art by independent artists.

You are likely to be financially well off... and not because you were born that way.

4 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Still not recovered yet? Need more rest and don't go out in the hot weather.

Doreen said...

Oh I love classical too! My favourite composers: Mozart, strauss. vivaldi not bad too. Hehehe. Classical musics can really touch the heart.

Take plenty of rest and water ok? Get well soon. *hug*

oceanskies79 said...

eastcoastlife: Thank you for your concern. I am feeling better. I was resting most of today, except that I sneaked out in the evening to catch a SSO concert. Really nice concert.

Doreen: Thank you for your advice and wishes. Yeah, cheers for classical music. :)

Lam Chun See said...

Sorry for late comment. I tried to do that test and find myself disqualified. Don't go to bars or pubs or concerts.

I like Chinese classical music. Don't know why. My favourite is Butterfly Lovers Concerto.