Sunday, June 29, 2008

A PhD?

Perhaps the nature of my job gives me the privilege to hear learn more deeply about human nature and needs. This privilege could have enabled me to be comparatively more perceptive.

Yet I don't think I know everything well. It is currently a period whereby I am experiencing self-doubts and discouragement. For one thing, things don't seem to be flowing smoothly at work for me. How do I make better sense of life itself? For now, it didn't matter if this test tells me that I have a PhD in men.



You Have Your PhD in Men



You understand men almost better than anyone.

You accept that guys are very different, and you read signals well.

Work what you know about men, and your relationships will be blissful.

2 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

hahaha.... this test is not for you lah. So it is true that such tests are not accurate. :)

oceanskies79 said...

eastcoastlife: Just trying tests out of fun. I am trying ways to know myself better.