Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Music preferences test

I did this Music Survey Test (by Signal Patterns), and according to the results, below are my music preferences according to the test:

Admittedly, I do not like nasty sounds.

Relaxing
You love music that calms you down.

Dense
You like music that's heavy, not light and airy.

Complex
You like music that you have to hear more than once to take it all in.

Tempo
You like music that's fast.

Intelligent
You like music that's articulate, literate, and wise.

Romantic
You like music that's brimming with sensuality.

Percussive
You don't like music with a prominent drumbeat.

Inspiring
You like music that makes you feel good to be alive.

Instrumental
You like music without vocals and lyrics.

Distorted
You're indifferent to music with over-amped guitars, feedback, and other nasty sounds.

2 comments:

mistipurple said...

... *whispers*...must keep you away from my studio, lol!

oceanskies79 said...

Thanks. I can wear ear plugs. *winks*