Thursday, July 03, 2008

The snake in me?

I am in a phase of trying to know myself better. What are my strengths? In what ways could I better contribute to this world? In the attempt to do so, readers would have noticed that I have been posting results of online personality tests, largely out of fun. Of course, there is a tinge of hope that the results may lend me some revelation.

How accurate do you think such personality tests are?

Anyway, the results of this test reminded me of a question that I have been thinking of: How do I be a better friend?

There have been times when I looked back and realised on hindsight that I could have done better as a friend, especially during my teenage years. At the same time, I am thankful that through mistakes and trials, I am probably at least a slightly better friend than I was more than a decade ago. Whatever it is, if there is any way I could be a better friend, let me know please.


You Are a Snake



You have extraordinarily sharp senses.

You sense what's going on almost before it happens.

You connect with the world. People instantly feel close to you.

You are a natural protector. You take good care of your friends.

You are an ambitious person. Your ambitious drives you.

But while you are ambitious, you are also humble. You are thankful for everything you have.

6 comments:

mistipurple said...

you're a great friend, py.
i treasure you.
just feel bad i don't spend enough time with you, except in blogland.

pinkie said...

I'm also a snake but I'm not ambitious.

eastcoastlife said...

You are a great friend to have and cherish for life. Don't let others take advantage of you.

eastcoastlife said...

oh... thanks for the Tan Swie Hian link. I'm going to visit the museum next week. :)

Doreen said...

Wow, you are truly an angel and a great friend. Though we never met, I am thankful to have known you (^_^)

oceanskies79 said...

Misti: Thanks for your friendship.

Pinkie: That is why I ask if such tests may be accurate.

Eastcoastlife: Thank you for regarding me as a great friend. My close friends don't take advantage of me, so I hope that makes you feel relieved?

I wish I could be there. Please blog about it, if you could. I hope you would win the trophy by him.

Doreen: Thanks for your compliments. :)