Monday, July 28, 2008

What fireworks appeal to you?

Please pardon me if I have came across too intense. I have been trying to tame the intensity that is within me and sometimes I do slip.

If I had bore you or irritate you because I simply only talk about the few things that I am passionate about and don't care about anything else, I did not mean to irritate nor offend. I was simply expressing the way I had experienced the world around me.


What Your These Fireworks Say About You



You are deeply passionate about a few things in your life.

Everything else, you couldn't care less about.

Your passions tend to hold steady over time. If anything, they intensify.

Once you hold on to something (or someone), you don't let go!

1 comment:

pinkie said...

the test seems to be accurate for you... your passion for your 'husband and boyfriend' :P