Thursday, August 21, 2008

Shakes and Flavours

I used to think vanilla is a boring flavour, until someone told me that pure vanilla tastes very nice.

Meantime, I needed energy to simply clear my work. Sometimes I wonder if I have been working so hard because of responsibility or because my work would matter to the clients whom I serve. At the very least, I should be thankful that I am not working hard because I fear losing my rice-bowl. Holding a job purely for the sake of survival is something that would not be enticing to me.

Talking about shakes, in real life, I don't drink vanilla shakes most of the time because I have not tasted any fantastic vanilla shakes in Singapore. I would prefer chocolate shakes, dark chocolate shakes would please me a lot.



You Are a Vanilla Shake



Vanilla, yes, but definitely not boring.

You are subtly complex and deeply sophisticated.

You're the type of person who has always been ahead of their time.

You don't fall for gimmicks or tricks. You are drawn to what's true.

2 comments:

sho said...

vanila's my fav flavour for ice cream and shakes! vanila latte's cool too!

oceanskies79 said...

Hi Sho. You are probably one of the few Vanilla lovers whom I have met.