Monday, September 01, 2008

Tea test

Here's a fairly accurate test that I had done some time ago. Please pardon me if I seem not myself when I am exposed to noises. For the past couple of days, or perhaps for a very long time, every time when I reached home when my parents are watching the television, one of my most immediate requests would be "Could you please turn down the volume of the television?"

I shall learn that it would be fairly important for me to live with people who can appreciate peace and quietness. Otherwise, I may be imposing my need for quietness on them. Likewise, some of their lifestyles would appear intrusive to my need for peace, even when I have supplies of ear-plugs. Maybe my parents need some hearing-aids but they don't realise?




You Are White Tea



You are quite delicate and very sensitive. You are easily overwhelmed.

Peace and serenity are important to you. You shy away from intensity of any sort.

You appreciate a simple quiet moment. You can relax easily without feeling bored.

You take the time to enjoy life. Even when things are busy, you make the time.

3 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

I guess your parents require hearing aids... that's because my hubby and I need them now. haha.... It's true. We, especially Chris, have become a little hard of hearing.

I need to raise my voice whenever I speak to Chris, and people thought I'm always yelling at him. ish.

I'm really frustrated with noise pollution, for more than 7 years, I have endured the loud noises from construction sites just behind my backyard!

Doreen said...

I too hate noise pollution that's why I enjoy living away from CBD. Every morning I arrived into CBD, the noise just giving me headache and bad mood.

oceanskies79 said...

Eastcoastlife: Please take care of your ears. Maybe you can look for Misti....she knows how to get you some good ear plugs to block the loud noises.

But if it were me, I need a vibration-proof house to block out the vibrations from the drillings from the construction sites. ;)

Doreen: I like the sub-urbs. Not too noisy, yet convenient. :)