Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The hunt for the best mashed potato in Singapore, part 15

Photo credit: Carcar.


My mind was still on the search for the best mashed potato in Singapore while I was having the Sunday Brunch at Paulaner Bräuhaus on 14 Dec 2008.

Paulaner Bräuhaus' mashed potato from the Sunday Brunch is just right, not too salty. It has a creamy, refined, soft and smooth texture. I like the fact that it has an earthly potato taste despite its soft texture. I had a couple of servings of the mashed potato when I was at Paulaner Bräuhaus for the Sunday Brunch with Carcar.

The mashed potato went well with the German dumpling and Weiss Wurst. It also went well wtih the Clam Clowder, according to Carcar. It was indeed lovely. Since I had it while I was at a buffet, I could take just enough serving of it for me to enjoy, and I did not have to end up overeating too much mashed potato.

Photo credit: Carcar.



Paulaner Bräuhaus Singapore
9 Raffles Boulevard,
Time² @ Millenia Walk,
Singapore 039596
Tel: 6883 2572

2 comments:

Doreen said...

I'm interested to know what is that cream/sauce in your last pic, about 7 o'clock.

oceanskies79 said...

Doreen: If I remember correctly, that was mustard.