Monday, December 29, 2008

Wedding Dress test

The results happen to give a fairly accurate picture of what I see as a perfect marriage and my current philosophy towards marriage. Actually, my ideal wedding dress does not look like the one below, but the image below shows the closest match to my ideal wedding dress.

If I have a choice, and if I get married in the future, I would like to hold my wedding at one of my favourite museums in Singapore (either the Singapore Art Museum or the National Museum of Singapore).


What Your Ideal Wedding Dress Says About You



Your Personal Style:

Classic and elegant. You prefer to make a statement with a few quality pieces.

Your Ideal Wedding:

Traditional and formal, but not tacky. You think the most beautiful weddings are understated.

Your Philosophy on Marriage:

It's a serious commitment, and the couple entering it should be ready to work for their relationship.

Your Perfect Marriage:

Is calm, stable, deep, and meaningful.

5 comments:

EastCoastLife said...

Wedding in a museum? hmmmm.... that would be memorable.

You are still quite conservative on the choice of the wedding dress. :)

mistipurple said...

if a marriage works out, it's cool.
:)
i know this statement has got nothing to do with a wedding dress, lol.

oceanskies79 said...

Eastcoastlife: I prefer an intimate setting, with less crowd, and a wedding in a museum would be perfect for yours truly who loves visiting the museum. :)

Misti: At the moment, marriage is yet on my mind. ;)

Doreen said...

Wedding in a museum is quite a fresh idea. But does the museum allow you do hold a wedding ceremony?

oceanskies79 said...

Doreen: Yes, there are function rooms in the museum building that can be used to hold wedding of intimate scale. I understand that museums can even arrange for the guests to visit the exhibition galleries of the museum on the day of the wedding itself...or even on a separate day.