Monday, January 12, 2009

Metal test

I am trying to catch up on writing blog-posts. I had visited Clarke Quay a few days ago, and had visited a couple of other parts of Singapore a few weeks ago. Yet, there have been quite a lot of commitments to attend to and blogging about these visits aren't on my priority list. Hopefully, I can find the time and energy to write about these visits soon. There were quite a bit of interesting things that I have experienced during those trips that I would like to share.

Meantime, it is so much easier to fill this blog with personality tests. Admittedly, I have a liking for doing personality tests.

How far do you agree on my results for this test?



You Are Copper



You are provocative and challenging. You help people realize who they really are.

You live a very balanced life. You always take time for love and art.

You are both a powerful and generous person. You always have time to give back.

People find you to be incredibly ethical and loyal.

No comments: