Friday, February 06, 2009

The winter hat test

There is no winter in Singapore, but I shall try this test. I wonder if I should make a visit to any country during a winter season. I have my reservations because I don't enjoy cold weather.

One of the things I strive to do is to be a better friend to my friends whom I cherish.



You Are a Ski Cap



You are a comfortable, low maintenance, and even practical person.

You use fashion to look good, and you don't stray too far from the mainstream.

You are friendly and accepting. You don't really judge other people for their fashion choices.

You enjoy clothes and accessories as much as the next person, but you're not superficial about it!

3 comments:

EastCoastLife said...

I would not want to go during winter because I cannot stand the cold. I was in Australia one winter and the cold was cutting through my bones!!

J007 said...

Happy Chinese New Year jie jie! May you have success in every thing you do.

Sorry, I was sick and could not visit you.

oceanskies79 said...

Eastcoastlife: I was thinking of visiting Australia during one of the winters...hmmm...need some consideration.

J007: Thank you for your wishes! I wish you good health.