Friday, February 20, 2009

Communicator test

I have found doing personality tests as a good way to fill the blog when I am not in the mood to write due to a need for more energy. I would appreciate more breathing space and more room to do things at my own pace at work. The financial crisis and the impact on the general public has brought about more people seeking help with social service agencies. For the past weeks, there has been way more workload than there is manpower.

Meantime, I wish I was more able to communicate how much I care without being mistaken for being overly zealous. I am learning to communicate, from the heart.




You Communicate Passionately



You speak from the heart. You can't separate your feelings from what you're saying, even in a professional context.

You tend to speak dramatically, with lots of passion and emotion. It's easy for you to get swept up in what you're saying.

You like to connect with people early on so that you can personalize what you are saying to them.

When you converse, you try to find common ground and harmony. Even if you disagree with someone, you try to emphasize where you agree.

3 comments:

mistipurple said...

ya, many people cannot cope with the times. and yet there are others who will never be affected.

thanks for today. ;)

pinkie said...

*hugs* I see you're coping with your work, u take things one at a time alright....

oceanskies79 said...

Misti: You are most welcome. :)

I think the social service is a recession proof industry. I wonder when the social service can work its way out of business?

Pinkie: Thank you. :)