Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Sunglasses test

Sunglasses can come in handy to shield one's eyes from the bright sun. I do need to be shaded from the mundane parts in life. Meantime, I asks for wisdom and guidance.

Meantime, please let me know how well you think the results of this test describe a part of me.



What Your Sunglasses Say About You



You are clever, unique, and a total nonconformist.

Your sense of fashion is based on your own personal creativity.

You need to be shaded from the mundane parts of life.

You feel sunniest when you can express yourself freely and without judgment.

2 comments:

pinkie said...

U need to be shaded from the mundane parts of life? Is this telling u to break-free from something?

oceanskies79 said...

Pinkie: Thank you for your concern. I need some sun, without the glare. :)