Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fruit Juice test

I did this test, and decided to post my results. May I give you a little energy boost.

There were times in my life when I was feeling very down. I am glad that the results of this test revealed that at this point in my life, I am more optimistic and hopeful. May the Help that I have asked for present itself soon enough. Meantime, I shall do whatever is within my control to set the foundations right.




You Are Orange Juice



You are an energetic, driven, motivated person.

You are always eager to get started, and you face each day with optimism.

You are bright and hopeful. You tend to see what's right as opposed to what's wrong.

You are generous and caring. You're always happy to give someone else a little energy boost!

2 comments:

mistipurple said...

I am grapefruit juice, lol!
The last part made me laugh, I sure haven't found the meaning of life!
-------------
You are a trustworthy, serious, and mature person.
And while you are conscientious, you're also very cheerful.

You don't mind responsibilities, and you enjoy doing what has to be done.
You may not have discovered the meaning of life, but you've figured out how to be happy.
----------------

Now to something more serious; can i help you in any way? please let me if i can. :)

oceanskies79 said...

Misti: Thank you for your kindness and for sharing your test results.

The Help I ask for is beyond my comprehension. Maybe you can help me pray for the Help to come soon enough.