Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cupcake test

This test says I have a sunny outlook. I thank a good friend of mine for teaching me that happiness is a conscious choice. At the very least, I have learnt to find joy irregardless of my situation.

Do I have a wickedly funny sense of humour though? I only know that not everyone could appreciate my sense of humour.




You Are a Lemon Cupcake



You are spirited and spunky. You embrace life and have a sunny outlook.

You're drawn to all sorts of people. You can find something to like about almost anyone.

You are like a cupcake because you're cute and happy. You can turn anyone's day around.

You love to laugh and have a wickedly funny sense of humor. You enjoy teasing and joking around.

3 comments:

EastCoastLife said...

I thought you are checking out the best cupcakes in Singapore. :)

oceanskies79 said...

Eastcoastlife: Cupcakes aren't that attractive to me, and they have no particular significance to me for me to write posts on it. ;)

mistipurple said...

huhuhu. i'm mint chocolate cupcake.

You are whimsical and quite quirky. You are unlike any other person you know.
You are drawn to similarly offbeat people from all walks of life.

You are like a cupcake because you're unique and expressive.
You have a refreshing take on the world. You're often surprising... even to yourself.