Monday, May 18, 2009

Dawn or Dusk?

Yours truly is taking a blog-vacation for the week so as to spend less time using the internet while at home. I want to spend a bit more time reflecting and living in the real world. There are many questions and issues on my mind. I hope to be able to manage them better.

If you should see any post that are up during the week, those are scheduled posts written before their actual date of publication. Please take good care meantime.

Back to the results of this test, I prefer the morning more than the night. How about you?




You Are Dawn



You are a naturally energetic and optimistic person. You can't wait to start each day.

You hate to waste any time, and you jump out of bed in the morning ready to face the world.

You enjoy working and have a fulfilling career. For you, nothing feels better than the sweet victory success.

You are goal oriented and successful in every aspect of your life. You're universally ambitious.

2 comments:

pinkie said...

Hmm... spending less time using internet and reflecting on the reality of life... I think this is a good move.. u take care too..

EastCoastLife said...

Logging on the internet for long hours, we tend to be addicted and forget there is a real world.

I've cut down my surfing too. :)