Friday, May 08, 2009

Birthdate test

When I was a teenager, I figured that I won't study Business because I have yet to envision myself as a businessman, for I do not define success as being rich in cash. If I were to make it rich one day, I hope to find ways to initiate a few social enterprises and movements that would benefit the people. I would also want to simply travel about places to understand the world that I am living in.

On the other hand, I do agree with the test results that I am an individualist and being in a corporate job may not be best for me. I simply need autonomy. My thanks to the kind friends and folks around me who have been patient and understanding with me being an individualist.

Meantime, Happy Birthday to Yours Truly. I am in the mood for a peaceful birthday month so that I can have time to reflect.

I hope I can learn to manage and overcome my life challenges with stride, courage and hope.




Your Birthdate: May 8



Watch out Donald Trump! You've got a head for business and money.

You'll make it rich some day, even if you haven't figured out how yet.

A supreme individualist, you shouldn't get stuck in a corporate job.

Instead, make your own way - so that you can be the boss.

Your strength: Your undying determination

Your weakness: You require an opulent lifestyle

Your power color: Plum

Your power symbol: Dollar sign

Your power month: August

4 comments:

j0ce1yn7an said...

Happy birthday friend =)
May you be blessed with confidence, inner peace and of course happiness.

oceanskies79 said...

Jocelyn: Thank you very much for your wishes. :)

mistipurple said...

happy birthday py!
i wish you happiness and joy and good health and all things good.

oceanskies79 said...

Misti: Thanks a lot! May good health and joy be with you too.