Monday, August 31, 2009

Would love find me?

Readers of this blog would have guessed that I enjoy taking personality tests so as to see if these would reveal a side of myself that I may need to learn about. According to this test, my "love is yellow". Love will find me.

I take this time to express words of gratitude to the kind and caring people in my life who have given me care and concern. Your care has brought light when things seem dark at times. Thank you.




Your Love is Yellow



When you love someone, your world is a sunnier, brighter, and happier place. Love is what you live for.

You believe in true love, and you remain optimistic, no matter what romantic problems you have in your life.



You are light-hearted and happy-go-lucky. You don't really have to look for love - it always seems to find you.

You have a big heart and are very compassionate. You have a lot of love, affection, and empathy to give.

1 comment:

tuti said...

am sure love would find you, because you are 'love' too
with your kind disposition and heart.