Tuesday, October 06, 2009

The Adventure test

I am hoping for a long enough break, perhaps for two months or so. It will be lovely if I get a sponsorship to travel on my own and do some travel-writing on the side. How do I get closer to a sponsored travel about Europe?



You Crave a Cultural Adventure



Life has gotten a bit routine for you lately, and you'd like to broaden your perspective.

You want to learn and grow from your adventure. You want to know the place you visit as well as your home town.

You are an open minded and curious traveler. You're all about immersing yourself in local customs, no matter how foreign they are.

Whenever you're in a new place, you try to speak the language, eat the food, and meet the locals. After all, that's what traveling is all about!

2 comments:

tuti said...

i hope you'll get your wish, though i don't know who would be generous as to sponsor a long europe trip. i'll buy a sweep ticket if that helps, lol.

oceanskies79 said...

Tuti: I guess I won't buy a sweep ticket. I will pray for a sponsorship. :)