Friday, November 27, 2009

Thank goodness for my double bass

When I needed very much a mood lightened, thank goodness that I took the effort to play on my double bass. It has brought relief and comfort. Even though some of my concerns have yet to be resolved, a lightened mood has helped reduce the torment of the growing-up pains that a life crisis may sometimes bring.

Thank goodness for the double bass.

Alright, maybe I also need a lot of guidance and care to learn not to take myself too seriously?

6 comments:

tuti said...

here's wishing you a lovely weekend, and may you be a step nearer to what you seek.

oceanskies79 said...

Thank you tuti.

pinkie said...

May I know what izzit about life that you're not happy about?

pinkie said...

oh actually what I meant is perhaps you can list down what's making you uncomfortable (or list down yr thoughts) and handle them one by one?

oceanskies79 said...

Hi Amy, thanks for caring. I list down, there were two major issues. Maybe I have to learn how to take things more easy, and work more on counting my blessings?

EastCoastLife said...

Take it easy, sometimes you are too serious. :P

I still owe you a meal at a Moroccan restaurant.