Sunday, November 01, 2009

Week 44 of year 2009 on the double bass

25 Oct 2009, Sun: I played the first and second movements of Eccles' Sonata in g minor so as to work on the intonation and to be familiarised with the fingerings.

26 Oct 2009, Mon: I continued to work on the first and second movements of Eccles'Sonata in g minor. I may need some time to hear how I would like the sonata to sound.

29 Oct 2009, Thu: During the double bass lesson, I worked on the first movement of Eccles' Sonata in g minor.

30 Oct 2009, Fri: I sight-read a few studies so as to improve technique and sight-seeing skills. Afterwhich, I played the second movement of Eccles' Sonata in g minor. More focus is needed.

Then I attempted to sight-read the first 20 bars or so from Bottesini's Nel cor piu non mi sento.

No comments: