Saturday, April 24, 2010

The hunt for the best mashed potato in Singapore, part 74


On 8 Feb 2010, I was strolling along Clarke Quay area and I ordered a take-away serving of mashed potato from Hooters. Each serving of the mashed potato costs $3.90 before taxes.

Hooters serves mashed potato made from real potatoes. The mashed potato has a tinge of garlic taste. It is creamy and very smooth. Despite its smooth texture, it also has a generally firm texture. The thoughtful waitress got me a spoon to go with my order.

This is worth checking out.

With this post, I wish my friend to whom this series of posts was dedicated to beautiful memories.

*****
Hooters
3D River Valley Road
#01-03 Shophouse Row Clarke Quay
Singapore 179023

http://www.hooters.com.sg

3 comments:

EastCoastLife said...

I brought my students for a meal at Hooters last year. I remember their mashed potato and friendly service.

Of course the boys were more interested in the girls than their food. :D

pinkie said...

so how do you rate the mashed potatoes out of 5?

oceanskies79 said...

This is 4.2 over 5.