Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tang Yeesoong: The violin maker and restorer


This post is specially for strings-players and parents of strings-players who would need information on where they could get the services of a reliable Luthier to repair an instrument of the violin family.

Recently, I have found out that the Luthier-shop, Le Diapason, that I regularly visit for bow rehair and maintenance/repair of my double bass is no longer accepting repair works. Eager to find an alternative, I shared the results of my quest for a reliable Luthier (who can provide repair services) on d'Bassists official website's latest post, Tang Yeesoong: The violin maker and restorer. Please visit the link for more information.


(Photos courtesy of Tang Yeesoong)

1 comment:

abhas@numismatology said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.