Thursday, September 15, 2011

Percussion instrument test

Some time ago, I started taking up a few rhythm classes with a professional musician who specializes in playing percussion. It was great fun to learn it. While I am still needing time to continue to practice some of the strategies that I have learnt from the rhythm class, I could say with confidence that the rhythm classes have helped bring my sense of rhythm to a better level. Many thanks to my rhythm tutor.

I did a percussion instrument test out of the blue, and here's the result:



You Are Cymbals





You have steady and unwavering energy. You are a person of great endurance.

Every single one of your friends feels valued. You are true through thick and thin.



You see the world in fluid, flexible terms. Nothing is black or white.

You are methodical in all your actions. You have a reason for everything you do.


2 comments:

EastCoastLife said...

So you are taking up rhythm classes. Must be busy with work and classes now. :(

oceanskies79 said...

Eastcoastlife: I took up to 8 rhythm classes. That serves to lay a foundation for the moment.