Thursday, November 23, 2006

Itching and scratching

I wish I don't have to get love-bites from the mosquitoes. I realised that there are fresh new mosquito bites on my arms and lower legs. Now my arms and legs are full of swollen mosquito bites. New bites and the previous bites from Hainan. I am feeling so itchy that I cannot help but scratch.

Can anyone please share with me how to relieve myself from the itch? Are there remedies to help me heal faster from the mosquito bites?

Now I am not sure if those are mosquito bites or insect bites. I don't remember seeing the mosquitoes except the mosquito that I had seen yesterday at the office.

*Scratch**Scratch**Scratch*

2 comments:

mistipurple said...

can add a little dettol to your bath water? diluted of course. last splash. might keep the mosquitoes away cos of the smell, and disinfect your wounds at the same time.
if the bites gets too discomforting, see a doc? just to check, ya? in case they are not mosquito bites.

dreaming-neko said...

*scratch scratch*