Monday, October 13, 2008

The tears that have done me good

I am feeling them.
That there are tears trickling in my heart,
And I've been crying deep down.
Grateful am I for the tears
For they have done me good.
To realise that there are friendships in my life that I deeply treasure.
Indeed "what is essential is invisible to the eye"
As said in Chapter 21 of The Little Prince
by Antoine de Saint Exupéry

Life becomes meaningful
Because I care enough to feel deeply
And each memory becomes positive
Because each moment is worth cherishing


(Note: This is intended to be a positive post, and touching to the heart. I wonder if you feel the sense of optimism and hope in this post?)

4 comments:

mistipurple said...

if they are good tears, then it's all good. :)

oceanskies79 said...

Misti: They are good tears. Thanks. They make me realised that I have so much to cherish and treasure in my life. Thanks. :)

Doreen said...

I wish I have good tears. I hate my bad tears....

oceanskies79 said...

Doreen: Wishing you good tears. :)