Friday, December 05, 2008

Best wishes


I write a post to send you my warmest blessings.

If Life should guide you
To find your destiny miles away,
I wish you safety and lots of wonderful strangers and friends
Who will help you along the way
Soar, if you need to
I will wish for you freedom and joy.

May you find happiness every moment.
May there be beautiful flowers that you can stop by occasionally to wonder.

Even if the world may at first sight
Seem deadly and dark,
I wish for you the wisdom and compassion
To see the light of hope and kindness
That often hides itself
Just waiting to be found.

I wish you integrity
So that everything you sow
Reaps you wonderful and beautiful things.
Then good luck will naturally come
Because the entire universe is on your side
To help you achieve each of your dreams.

I wish for you good health
So precious that money cannot buy
It will help you steal time
Because each step you make
Will be faster
Simply because you are healthy

I send you my best wishes,
Preparing for the day
That I would soon bid you Bon Voyage
And I shall find joy because you have found happiness.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you write it? That's so beautiful! Thank you for sharing. :)

oceanskies79 said...

khk: Yes, I did. Thank you for your kind compliments. Hope it has brought you good wishes. :)

goldilocks said...

it's lovely. =)

oceanskies79 said...

goldilocks: Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it. =)

mistipurple said...

a pure heart writes beautiful poems. :) you have a good heart.

oceanskies79 said...

Misti: Thank you for your kind comments. May you find inspirations and encouragement from this post. Wishing you lots of good things.

Doreen said...

Wow, such a touching and beautiful poet. You're truly talented.

oceanskies79 said...

Doreen Thank you for your generous compliments. Actually everyone is talented. Maybe the best works are done when they are created straight from the heart.