Friday, May 15, 2009

My recent sketching trip



11 May 2009, Mon: One of my good friends graciously went along with me to do some sketching. I realised I actually did not do any sketch at all on my sketch book for the year of 2008! I do remember carrying my sketch book out in the year 2008 on a few occasions but I had end up not doing any sketch at all last year.

Anyway, I am pleased to share that I was in the inspiration to sketch when I was out on my recent sketching trip on 11 May 2009. I did two sketches that day. In this post, I shall share one of the sketches that I had done that day. I sketched it from Esplanade Promenade.




Many thanks to my friend for accompanying me on my sketching trip and for her generous treat to a post-birthday dinner. She even did a lovely sketch for me as a gift! All these thoughtfully gestures are greatly appreciated.

6 comments:

Doreen said...

That's a good sketch! Have you thought about framing it?

eastcoastlife said...

You sketch!? Let's do it one day. I will learn to sketch. :)

oceanskies79 said...

Doreen: I don't. I will just keep it in the sketchbook.

Eastcoastlife: We could do it soon. When would that be? Let me warn you please that I can be very tempermental when I go on sketching trips, and would ask to sit/stand at the strangest places you could imagine.

goldilocks said...

looks good =) can i sketch with you next time and learn from you?

oceanskies79 said...

JY: Sure. Hopefully I would be in the mood to sketch when I am out for the sketching trip. There have been many times when I did not sketch at all when I was out to sketch. We can learn from each other.

pinkie said...

Goodness! U are not just talented in music, arts too!