Sunday, September 21, 2008

A step towards spreading positive energy

Sydney Opera House.


Hello everyone. How are you?

Yours truly is back from Australia. It has been a meaningful and wonderful stay for me in Australia. I am feeling rejuvenated!

Million thanks to my dear friends whom I have met in Australia for spending time with me and showing me about parts of Australia. I had a memorable visit to a supermarket in Sydney, spoke to a Chinese sinseh who practised in a supermarket and he showed me his calligraphy writings, saw a beautiful sunset, drank sangria for the first time in my life, enjoyed sunset while being driven across Anzac Bridge, hiked the Blue Mountains almost alone, toured the Sydney Opera House and its backstage, saw real koala bears in the zoo, had a chance to put my knowledge of MBTI to meaningful use, understood some of the architectural considerations that went into the designing of a few of the buildings in Melbourne, and had a wonderful mango gateau. I will remember the lovely times that we have had spent together.

While in Australia, dearest XS suggested that I write about positive things on my blog. I have been sold to her idea of consciously choosing happiness every minute. This is one way to take some actions. Starting today, I shall make a commitment to spread positive energy on this blog. Perhaps by giving positive energy, there will be more positive energy around on this world for everyone to receive and to give.

Admittedly, I have my ups and downs. A healthy outlet to ventilate and to release the negative energy that may arise would still be needed. My solution to that would be a private blog for myself where I would have my doses of healthy ventilation.

Hopefully you would like the simple yet significant change that I have committed to make on this blog. If you like it, please help me spread the positive energy around the blogosphere, and around the world. I am hoping that somehow the positive energy would make this world an even better place for everyone, including those whom I deeply care about. Cheers.

To give XS the credit that she deserves, this post is specially dedicated to her. Wishing her bliss every moment.

4 comments:

mistipurple said...

Yeah to positive energy!
XS rah rah rah! This is a great start.
Welcome back, PY.
Take your time with your posts. We'll be patient. :)

Doreen said...

Welcome back! Glad that you are back all refreshed.

c a r c a r said...

i can sense the +ve energy from here!~

after so long, this is one post i can hear frm your heart...

yup, life is full of ups and downs... if not...it is not 'life' but fantasy ya...

*envious*

i wish i can go to australia next yr : )

oceanskies79 said...

Misti: Thanks for the cheers. :)

Doreen: Thansk a lot!

Carcar: Cheers to the positive energy. May your wish come true.