Saturday, November 08, 2008

Australia 2008



My recent visit to Sydney and Melbourne has been a recharging one. Aside from the time that was spent sight-seeing, the recent trip to Australia was a very meaningful one because I had the pleasure to spend some time with a few of my friends.

It is with great pleasure that I dedicate this entire series of posts of my recent visit to Australia to one of my friends, XS, whose friendship I cherish. For it was the power of her call that led me to choose to visit Sydney as the venue of my overdue overseas vacation. Many thanks too to XS for her sharing on ways to achieve happiness. I have found myself benefiting from her sharing, and am happier as a result.

Here's a chance to savour the bits and pieces of this trip to Australia by reading the related posts I have published. The links to all the related posts can be found right below.

Do let me know which post is your favourite, and which has left the deepest impression in you.



Last but not the least, I wish that XS will soon find the appropriate avenues to fulfil some of her ideals, if not all, and make this world a better place to be in.

May this world be a better place for everyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are really a lot of entries!

i love the ones on st paul's cathedral, blue mountains, and the chinese name for sydney. And oh, I do think the name 雪梨 sounds much nicer. ;)

oceanskies79 said...

kyh: Thank you for your support. I'm glad that you have found a few posts that you like. 雪梨 sounds nice. :)

Doreen said...

I'm sure I'll come back for all these posts when I make my visit to Sydney and Melbourne in the future. Thanks again for sharing.

mistipurple said...

i love 'the amusing seagull'. it flies without a specific destination and always lands safely on its feet.

oceanskies79 said...

Doreen: My pleasure. I hope you would find it somewhat useful.

Aash: If you have the time and it is convenient to stop by, please do so. Singapore being small, it is fairly easy to travel from one end to another within a short frame of time. That way, you could be at the Nature reserve in the morning, in a museum in the city in the afternoon, and eating local cuisine at a housing estate's hawker (food) centre in the evening. All in one single day. Would this entice you?

Misti: I remember that you love the seagull. :)