Saturday, January 02, 2010

Read: When God Winks

This is the book that I have read recently:

When God Winks: How the Power of Coincidence Guides Your Life
Squire Rushnell
Atria Books

This is quite a heart-warming and thought-provoking book to read. Squire Rushnell's writing style is accessible, and I enjoy his story-telling style of writing.

What is a God Wink?

According to the answer given by Squire Rushnell on http://www.whengodwinks.com is that a god wink "is what some people would call a coincidence, an answered prayer, or simply an experience where you'd say, 'Wow, what are the odds of that!'"

In some ways, I am still thinking about some situations that have occured in my life in the year 2008 and 2009. I wonder if these were God Winks?

3 comments:

Studio 4 PR said...

Thank you for recommending When God Winks. I'm SQuire Rushnell's assistant (and daughter)and find it a heartwarming testimony that you felt the book was worth recommending. You may want to become a fan on the God Winks facebook page, which is hoping to have 75,000 fans by Superbowl Sunday.

Robin

oceanskies79 said...

Hi Robin, thank you for your comments. I will be checking out the God Winks facebook page soon.

tuti said...

sounds like i'd need a couple of winks too! thanks for the recommendation, PY, and what a wonderful comment from Robin too!
all the best to everyone for year 2010!