Thursday, November 11, 2010

A weekend of Quantum Touch

In the hope to improve my state of health and learn ways to enhance the healing of my loved ones, I took up a basic course on "Quantum Touch" during the recent weekend. The course was taught by Nancy Ho, and I have praises for her clear presentation of ideas. Most importantly, I like Nancy's approach in facilitating us students to gain confidence and professionalism in using Quantum Touch.

What is Quantum touch? For me, I would simply explain that it is a method of healing using energy. However, dear novice me is still learning the vocabulary necessary to share this practical and easy-to-learn alternative method of healing with friends and family members.Whatever it is, what I think is more important would be making time to practise this skill. Good practice makes perfect.

For more information of the Quantum Touch course that I have taken, please refer to this website: http://quantumtouch.com.sg/main/?page_id=15

If you are interested in learning more, I will be happy to entertain some simple queries and offer to give you a short healing session.

Wishing you good health in the meantime.