Tuesday, November 10, 2015

25 June 2015: Boston Pizza Kitchen




25 June 2015, Thu:

The time came for me to leave the Hostelling International Boston. Checking-out was a breeze. I could simply drop the access-card into the check-out box if I do not need special attention with checking-out.



My plan was to head for the place called Lynn after lunch. I thought it would be great idea for me to feed myself with lunch so I went to the Boston Pizza Kitchen that is within walking distance from the hostel.

The portion of the pizzas here are huge. I ordered a slice of Bostonian pizza which was topped with honey garlic glazed chicken breast cooked in soy sauce, crushed peppers, white vinegar, green onions, sesame seeds, mozzarella cheese and a touch of Romano (no sauce). It was my first time eating a Bostonian pizza! A taste of Boston that I recalled had a bit of pleasant acidity to it. It tasted good enough to make lunch a lovely treat.

After lunch, I was ready to head for the city of Lynn in Essex County, Massachusetts. Read more about Lynn here: http://www.cityoflynn.net/aboutlynn_history.shtml


Boston Kitchen Pizza
1 Stuart Street
Boston MA 02116 
http://www.bostonkitchenpizza.com

No comments: