Monday, February 08, 2016

26 - 28 Jun 2015: A weekend learning songwriting


26 - 28 Jun 2015: A meaningful weekend learning songwriting took place in Nahant. Nahant is beautiful and tranquil.

This is one of the meaningful learning experiences which I find no amount of words could aptly describe the experience and do it justice.  Just go for it and experience it for yourself!

If I were to share my testimonial, I would simply sum up by sharing that I wish I had attended the seminar much earlier. If I had done so, I would have an easier and more fun way to appreciate music theory and songwriting. Having said so, I am very grateful that I have attended the seminar. Many thanks to the seminar instructor, Duncan, and the course organizer.

Here's a link to the seminar's website for anyone who is keen to find out more:
http://www.understandingofmusic.com/seminars/the-understanding-of-songwriting-seminar/

No comments: