Sunday, July 22, 2007

On the radio just now

About 20 minutes ago, the radio was playing 风雨无阻 (Feng Yu Wu Zu) by Emil Chow. I recall that this song was a popular song during the days when I was just 16 years old.

Nowadays, I usually do not tune to Chinese music station. However, my father has a liking to listen to Chinese music station when he is at home, and he does not switch off the radio even if he were to go out of the flat for a period of time.

Here's a link to the lyrics and music: http://liguanzhou.imeem.com/music/XmnCabqU/feng_yu_wu_zu/

Anyway, I am aware that some songs can trigger the good memories. May this song trigger some nice memories in you too.

4 comments:

pinkie said...

This song reminds me of my ex, this is one of his favourite ktv songs. Perhaps I should just keep those nice memories deep in my heart...

Anonymous said...

I guess you are more into classical ?

oceanskies79 said...

Pinkie: Perhaps.

Tigerfish: You are very right. I tune to 92.4 FM, the classical music station.

Simple American said...

Maybe your Dad leaves the music on for you. His way to say I love you. :)